Workshop series on AI and Robotics for teenage studentsObjectives
• To teach the basics of programming and mechatronics design to groups of academically outstanding students.
• To foster teamwork and competitive, challenge-driven development.
• To educate students on open source and open hardware practices.
• To ignite student interest in science, robotics and artificial intelligence.
• To expose students to cutting-edge research outcomes, moving beyond the limits of a typical classroom curriculum.
Event dates: 1 Jul 2014 - 30 Jun 2015
For further information please visit: http://www.cty-greece.gr/en