From EUCog Wiki
Revision as of 11:34, 5 November 2011 by Memcomin
Prof. Lars-Erik Janlert
EUCogII Member ID: 1832
- Cognitive Science
- Computational Modelling
- Human-computer Interaction
- Janlert L E (1987). Modeling change – the frame problem. In Z Pylyshyn (ed.) The robot's dilemma: the frame problem in artificial intelligence.
- Surie D, Pederson T, Janlert L E (2010). The easy ADL home: A physical-virtual approach to domestic living. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments 2: 287-310
- Billing E, Hellström T, Janlert L E (2010). Model-free Learning from Demonstration. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence: 62-71.
- Billing E, Hellström T, Janlert L E (2010). Behavior recognition for learning from demonstration. ICRA 2010 IEEE International conference on robotics and automation: 866-872
- Sjölie D, Bodin K, Elgh E, Eriksson J, Janlert L E, Nyberg L (2010). Effects of interactivity and 3D-motion on mental rotation brain activity in an immersive virtual environment. CHI 2010: 869-878